XLR8 is a Condon Steam's DNA sample of a from the planet Kinet.
XLR8 resembles a slender semi-armored velociraptor, the base creature for the form's design. XLR8 has wheel-shaped feet and wears a helmet with a windshield, which is part of his alien biology, leaving the features of his head unknown.
XLR8 has the ability to manipulate friction to reach speeds of 300 mph in an instant, and the same power allows him to climb up walls and run on water with relative ease. Using his speed, XLR8 can perform a number of unique feats. He can create tornadoes through centrifugal force, either through running in a small circle or spinning, and can deliver speed-enhanced attacks in rapid succession. Amazing reflexes accompany this speed, allowing XLR8 to quickly dodge attacks with ease. His scissor-like claws can also cut through objects. Despite not being one of Ben's strongest aliens, XLR8 occasionally shown to be strong enough to run while carrying people without losing any speed. He is also strong enough to destroy metal shown in the episode 'Ben 10000' when he easily defeated Exo-Skull.
- XRL8 is Ben's first speed based alien with the second being Jetray, and the third being Fasttrack.
- According to Matt, XLR8's strength is weaker then Fasttrack's.
- XLR8 is the first alien in the Ultimate Alien opening.
- XLR8's speed ability is similar to Fasttrack's speed ability. Also, they share similar colors.
- As seen in The Return, XLR8 sees things in green.
- XLR8's Omnitrix symbol appears larger on him than it does on other aliens.
- Kinecceleran is a portmanteau of the words "kinetic" and "accelerate".