Wildvine is the Codon Stream's DNA sample of a Florauna from the planets Flors Verdance and Xenon.
Wildvine has five vine-like legs, four claws on his hands and venus flytrap-shaped flaps covering its head. It has pods on it's back that can either be explosive or smoke bombs. He has one blue eye in the middle of his face.
In Ultimate Alien, Wildvine is now a brownish-green in color, the bulbs on his shoulders are now green, and his flytrap teeth are now black, he now has black lines running down his arms.
In Omniverse, Wildvine is the same but taller and more muscular, he now has four legs instead of five. He wears the Omnitrix symbol on a green and white belt.
11 year old Ben as Wildvine Omniverse looks the same except his eyes are green and now a hexagon shape and his flytrap teeth are bigger.
Wildvine can extend all parts of his body, can grow and retract most of his body and can merge with plant life, like a tree and control its branches. He can also grow defenses on his body like thorns extremely quickly.
Wildvine is a plant based species as such this form requires water and sunlight to survive, while Swampfire does not have this issue. Ben has not really dealt with this issues as the Omnitrix always times out after a certain time period.
- Florauna is a combanation of flora and fauna which are the names of plants and animals.
- Wildvine is the second alien to have "wild" in his name, Wildmutt being first.
- During Wildvine's battle with the Mycelium in Camp Fear, he looks brown instead of green.
- Wildvine was mentioned in The Forge of Creation, when 10 year old Ben (as Stinkfly) saying Ultimate Swampfire was just a copy of him.
- Wildvine is the first alien to have more than 4 legs.
- Wildvine has two home planets, like Big Chill, and the Galvan.
- In Ultimate Alien, Wildvine looks more like the Florauna from Ben 10: Secret of The Omnitrix.
- Wildvine is Ben's first plant-like alien, with the second being is Swampfire.