Wildmutt has no eyes so he has a devoloped an extreme sense of smell. They powerful legs to run and jump long distances and they have powerful teeth.
In the original series the Omnitrix is on a brace on the left shoulder,
In Ultimate Alien, the Ultimatrix symbol has moved to his chest.
In Ben 10: Omniverse, 16 year old Wildmutt has black lips, his forearms are a bit bigger and he now has a green and white neck brace. The Omnitrix symbol is on his 'collar'.
11-year old Wildmutt looks identical to his original look except that the Omnitrix symbol is green.
Wildmutt possesses a natural high agility that makes him able to run, jump and climb on objects at high velocity. Most notable, Wildmutt has an incredible heat sensing ability, similar to pit vipers, that allows him to perceive thermal signatures of anything.
Wildmutt's sense of smell is also well developed, he is able to track people from their scent many miles away.
Wildmutt has above human strength and is very agile wherever he goes.
Wildmutt has the ability to shoot quills from his back, but this has yet to be seen in the series
Wildmutt can not talk, so instead, he communicates through barking and snarling sounds, so it makes it very hard trying to understand him.
When he has a cold, Wildmutt's V-shaped gills on his neck gets blocked making him blind. This is the only way Wildmutt can see his surroundings through heat sensing.
- Wildmutt is Ben's first intentional transformation.
- The first segment of Wildmutt's transformation is the same as the one for Four Arms and XLR8.
- According to Dwayne, Vulpimancers do have a language, but it is too difficult for Universal Translators to translate and Wildmutt does not know it.
- In the opening of Ben 10: Ultimate Alien, Wildmutt's lips are black instead of orange.
- He is the second original series alien with an ultimate form (the first was Cannonbolt; third was Way Big).
- He is the only alien in the series who has no eyes.