Spidermonkey is the Codon Stream's DNA sample of an Arachnichimp from the planet Aranhaschimmia.
Spidermonkey is an alien with four arms, four eyes and two legs, three fingers on each hand and three toes on each foot, blue fur over a dark blue center and a tail with a stripe design.
In Omniverse, Spidermonkey has six green eyes, wears two green sashes going across his chest. The two stripes on his tail have turned grey and the fur on his head is spiky with gray strips on one side and white on the other. His nose is now shifted to his forehead and its shape has changed. He wears the Omnitrix symbol on his chest.
Spidermonkey can shoot webs from his tail which were at one point stated to be as strong as steel, although it can be shredded, only by strong enemies though he can also use the webs to make slingshots and swing across long distances. Spidermonkey has supernatural adhesive abilities and has enhanced agility. Spidermonkey has a strong sense of hearing too, and he is also good at hand-to-hand combat. He also has above human strength.
Spidermonkey can get tangled by his own webs or villains can use his webs as a advantage like what Bivalvan did.
- In Burmese, Spidermonkey is called as the "Web Spitter Monkey", though Spidermonkey does not spit webbing, however, his Ultimate form does.
- Spidermonkey was the first alien, on-screen by Ben, to go Ultimate in Ultimate Alien.
- Spidermonkey is Matt Wayne's favorite alien.
- Spidermonkey seems to have a strong sense of humour and acts childish, which is one of the similarities between him and Spider-Man.
- Spidermonkey is mainly used to battled hand-to-hand combat villains.