NRG (pronounced as "Energy") is the Codon Stream's sample of a Prypiatosian-B from the planet Prypiatos.
NRG is made of pure, red, radioactive energy contained in a heavy, oven-like steel suit that is capable of containing high levels of radiation. It is also very durable as it can be thrown, pummeled and drilled, without visible damage.
The energy NRG radiates enables him to generate intense heat through his suit, which will glow red with heat, and melt through solid metal and rock by merely touching it. NRG is also capable of firing highly radioactive energy beams through the vents on his helmet which can corrode and melt metallic objects as well as unleash explosive power upon his enemies. He can also channel his heat through the ground, resulting in a massive geyser of lava. He also has some degree of superhuman strength. NRG can point his heated-up hands at an object, to quickly melt it, instead of touching it. Also, his suit allows him to enter hazardous areas and provides protection against heat and radiation (though none of them could hurt him anyway). The only thing able to cut through NRG's suit is Taedenite.
Because NRG is always in his containment suit, his abilities are weaker than if he was outside the suit. He must stay in the suit for the safety of others to keep its radiation at a minimum.
- The Ultimatrix symbol is on NRG's suit rather than NRG himself.
- NRG is similar to XLR8, their name being a group of letters or numbers pronounced as a real word.
- Unlike the other aliens, NRG has no visible green eyes while in armored form, although his true form has green eyes.
- NRG appeared in the Cartoon Network show MAD in the episode Ben 10 Franklin. He had Ben Franklin's hair and glasses and had 6 holes on his helmet.
- Strangely, NRG appeared in MAD before he appeared in Ultimate Alien.