Mole-Stache is the Omnitrix's DNA sample of an unknown species from an unknown planet.
Mole-Stache is a rodentoid alien with a green and black jumpsuit in which his ears stick out and also has a pair of white gloves. He has a big blonde moustache and beaver-like teeth. He also wears a green and white belt in which the Omnitrix is located. He has a slight pot belly.
Powers And AbilitiesEdit
- Digging: He can dig into hard or solid surfaces.
- Mustache: His mustache is elastic and he can use it to create fists or helicopter blades
Ben 10: OmniverseEdit
- Outbreak: Unlocked by accident when Blukic and Driba were trying to fix the malfuctioning Omnitrix.
- Store 23: He was one of many aliens Ben was showcasing to Ben's dimensional copy, Ben 23.
- Breakpoint: Mole-Stache defeated Fistrick
- It's A Mad,Mad Mad Ben World Part 1: Flew with Nighty-Knight to meet Mad Harangue
- A New Dawn: Defeats Past Vilgax and appears in the mass transformation
- 4" Molestache(coming soon)
- Molestache 2" mini figure
- Derrick J Wyatt had said that his powers are all in his Mustache.
- Mole-Stache is a portmanteau of the words "mole" and "moustache".
- According to Derrick J Wyatt, Mole-Stache has little to no powers while the Omnitrix is malfunctioning. However, he, Pesky Dust, Walkatrout, and The Worst do have powers when the Omnitrix is functioning properly, although these powers may not be very practical.
- Mole-Stache was unlocked by Driba and Blukic while trying to fix the Omnitrix. He was one of the new unlocked aliens along with Walkatrout, Pesky Dust and The Worst.
- Mole-Stache is the same species as Plumber Jerry, a Plumber who makes regular cameos in Ben 10: Omniverse.