Gax is the Omnitrix's DNA Sample of a Chimera Sui Generis from the planet Vilgaxia.
Gax resembles Vilgax, however he has black armor that has a white stripe on the chest. He has spikes on his knees and shoulder pads and has six green tentacles dangling in the front of his face. His tentacles and arms fade into brown, and he wears black, fingerless gloves. He has green sacs on the side of his head and red eyes.
Gax wears the Omnitrix symbol on his chest.
Powers and Abilities Edit
Gax is strong enough to lift the Rustbucket with relative ease.
Gax can also project powerful laser beams from his eyes.
Gax has shapeshifting arms that can change into a bunch of tentacles. These tentacles are very powerful and retain equal strength to his arms as a whole.
Gax is demonstrated to be a very skilled climber, using his sharp claws to dig into the ground.
- Gax first appeared in Omni-Tricked: Part 1, where he stopped Mount Megaladon from erupting and defeated the Teramite.
- In Omni-Tricked: Part 2, Gax saved some workers and met Phil.
- In Omni-Tricked: Part 3, Gax practiced his powers and met Vil. Then he was locked by Vil, who fused Gax's abilities with himself to become Vilgax and restore his power.
- Gax is an alien that is one half of one whole, his other half counterpart is Vil.
- Gax's muscles resemble Vilgax's muscles from Alien Force/Ultimate Alien.
- Gax was not actually removed from the Omnitrix, rather locked.
- Gax has some similarities to the original continuity alien, Feedback:
- Both of them are additional aliens voiced by Yuri Lowenthal, and are primarily used by a younger Ben.
- Both of them quickly become the favorite alien of Ben, causing him to have major excitement whilst using them, and preferring to go them for a situation rather than a more sensible choice.
- Both of them were taken out of the Omnitrix by major villains, Gax being taken out by Vilgax and Feedback being taken out by Malware.
- Both each have their own unique theme song.