Bullfrag is the Omnitrix's DNA sample of an Incursion from an Unknown destroyed planet.
His first look is similar to that of an Incursion but taller and wears glasses. He has a similar build to the Incursion Warrior. The Omnitrix symbol is hidden somewhere on his chest.
His second and main look looks exactly like his first but he wears green glasses and the Omnitrix symbol is located on a green collar on his chest and his clothes consists of green and black colors.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
He has a long tongue and has enchanced jumping abilities. He also has good hand-to-hand combat skills.
He will faint because he is vulnerable to smells like burning rubber and compost, which also includes Swampfire.
Ben 10: OmniverseEdit
- The Frogs of War: Part 2: Used to trick the Incursions and Attea
- He is the first alien to have his species revealed and seen way before his debut.
- Incursion Alien was his name but it is now Bullfrag.
- Bullfrag is the second alien Azmuth has unlocked for Ben, the first being Way Big .
- Both were used in The Frogs Of War: Part 2.
- Ben is attracted to Attea in this form, which he blames on the Incursion DNA. The feeling is mutual.
- Bullfrag's build is similar to that of the Incursion Warrior.
- Bullfrag's name is taken from the words bullfrog, and the prefix frag meaning annihilate.
- Bullfrag is the only alien so far that Ben has used the Omnitrix's Life Form Lock Function On.