|Powers and Abilities|
|Abilities|| Ice Breath|
|Voice Actor|| Tom Kane (Ben 10,000 in Original Series)|
Eric Bauza (Omniverse)
|Series Appeared||Ben 10|
|First Appearance||Ben 10,000(episode)|
- He wears the Ultimatrix symbol on his chest.
- He has three dorsal fins reaching down and gills on each sides of his head. He also has small spikes around his face. He wore white pants and a black open-front shirt.
- He wears the Omnitrix symbol on his chest.
- He has clothing that covers most of his body. His chest is completely covered in a white shell.He has four pointed fins insted of the usual three. His clothing goes all the way up to his head and his pants are black instead of white.The stripes on his face don't go through his mouth anymore, instead going around. The spikes on his face are now only on his chin. His gills are no longer visible.
- Ice: Like Big Chill he can fire a long rang Icey freeze ray that can isolate a target in ice on contact. It can be used to create a ice path that can be skated on like a snowboard. ALongside that he can survive in sub-zero climates
- Water Survivability: He can survive underwater because of a set of gills he has.
- Wall Climbing: He can climb up walls like Spidermonkey.
- Enchanced Everything: He has enchanced strength, durability, and agility.
Articguana will have to catch his breath after using his ice breath too much. And it is unknown how he may hold up in extreme hot areas such as desserts.
- Ben 10,000: Used to freeze Vilgax.
- Ken 10: Used to freeze Mot Snikrep.
Ben 10: Ultimate AlienEdit
- Ben 10,000 Returns: Powers were used by Ben 10,000
Ben 10: OmniverseEdit
- Hot Stretch: Used to freeze the lava created by the Kraaho.
- Ben Again: Used to fight Eon and his servents.
- Store 23: Used by Ben 23.
- Ben 23 calls Articguana Freezelizard.
- Though he first appeared in the Original Series as a future alien, Artiguana didn't make his (present) debut in the series until the eighth episode of Omniverse.